A fairytale castle on lake Wörthersee.
Harmoniously and architecturally unique, Hotel Schloss Seefels is snuggled up to the shores of lake Wörthersee. The flair of the Relais & Châteaux hotel is unmistakable: stylish and casual. Host Egon Haupt and his team welcome guests like old friends. On your holiday, you will feel right at home. Of course, the amenities and location of the hotel as well as the spectacular lake view make every season here pure enjoyment.
The Hotel Schloss Seefels is closed until further notice. We will keep you informed as soon as we know the reopening date.
This makes 5-star Hotel Schloss Seefels one of the most atmospheric addresses on the Wörthersee. In every season. While summer attracts visitors with the charm of the Mediterranean lifestyle on the Carinthian Riviera, winter lures guests with its peace and quiet and mystical atmosphere. Choose your own favourite season to visit the Seefels.
Since 1966, guests at the Seefels have enjoyed a luxurious holiday along with the highest level of hospitality. Sophisticated, refreshing, and unconventional: the Schloss delights discerning guests from all over the world. The hotel is in a quiet location on the shores of the Wörthersee with a wonderful beach and garden near the lively tourist towns of Pörtschach and Velden.
"Not the first time we've stayed at this grand lakeside hotel, and it won't be the last. After a long 3 day motorcycle ride from the UK it felt familiar and comfortable to be back at the Seefels. If anything the staff have upped their game to even better service levels, the food is superb, breakfast a treat and in the glamorous bar the chief bar-tender is a true delight. Room was sparkling clean and the location is truly stunning. Reception staff back up smiles with Austrian efficiency. Can't fault it."John, September 2019 • Tripadvisor
for a holiday at the Seefels
- The unique location right on lake Wörthersee with an impressive panorama
- Friendly welcome and discrete service that fulfils all wishes
- Swimming in the heated lake pool
- Front row seat to gorgeous views while relaxing
- Stylish living areas with a light, airy atmosphere
- Delicious Schloss breakfast with a lake view
- Fine dining in an elegant atmosphere at one of the most beautiful lake terraces on the Wörthersee
- Summer, Mediterranean feel right on the Seefels marina
- Reliable, high quality in all areas,
Schloss cuisine was awarded with 2 Gault-Millau toques and
the Seefels spa received 3 lilies from the Relax Guide
- Water sports offers on the Seefels beach (June to September)
- Motorboat service to the Golfclub Dellach (May to September)