A fairytale castle on lake Wörthersee.
Harmoniously and architecturally unique, Hotel Schloss Seefels is snuggled up to the shores of lake Wörthersee. The flair of the Relais & Châteaux hotel is unmistakable: stylish and casual. Host Egon Haupt and his team welcome guests like old friends. On your holiday, you will feel right at home. Of course, the amenities and location of the hotel as well as the spectacular lake view make every season here pure enjoyment.
This makes 5-star Hotel Schloss Seefels one of the most atmospheric addresses on the Wörthersee. In every season. While summer attracts visitors with the charm of the Mediterranean lifestyle on the Carinthian Riviera, winter lures guests with its peace and quiet and mystical atmosphere. Choose your own favourite season to visit the Seefels.
Since 1966, guests at the Seefels have enjoyed a luxurious holiday along with the highest level of hospitality. Sophisticated, refreshing, and unconventional: the Schloss delights discerning guests from all over the world. The hotel is in a quiet location on the shores of the Wörthersee with a wonderful beach and garden near the lively tourist towns of Pörtschach and Velden.
"My wife and I stayed for a week at the Schloss Seefels. Fantastic hotel, very clean, spacious room (suite with lake view and balcony), beautiful lake, good restaurants, friendly staff, good massage. It comes at a price but it is clearly worth it."RudyD06 • Tripadvisor
for a holiday at the Seefels
- The unique location right on lake Wörthersee with an impressive panorama
- Friendly welcome and discrete service that fulfils all wishes
- Swimming in the heated lake pool
- Front row seat to gorgeous views while relaxing
- Stylish living areas with a light, airy atmosphere
- Delicious Schloss breakfast with a lake view
- Fine dining in an elegant atmosphere at one of the most beautiful lake terraces on the Wörthersee
- Summer, Mediterranean feel right on the Seefels marina
- Reliable, high quality in all areas,
Schloss cuisine was awarded with 2 Gault-Millau toques and
the Seefels spa received 3 lilies from the Relax Guide
- Water sports offers on the Seefels beach
- Motorboat service to the Golfclub Dellach