A fairytale castle on lake Wörthersee.
Harmoniously and architecturally unique, Hotel Schloss Seefels is snuggled up to the shores of lake Wörthersee. The flair of the Relais & Châteaux hotel is unmistakable: stylish and casual. Host Egon Haupt and his team welcome guests like old friends. On your holiday, you will feel right at home. Of course, the amenities and location of the hotel as well as the spectacular lake view make every season here pure enjoyment.
This makes 5-star Hotel Schloss Seefels one of the most atmospheric addresses on the Wörthersee. In every season. While summer attracts visitors with the charm of the Mediterranean lifestyle on the Carinthian Riviera, winter lures guests with its peace and quiet and mystical atmosphere. Choose your own favourite season to visit the Seefels.
Since 1966, guests at the Seefels have enjoyed a luxurious holiday along with the highest level of hospitality. Sophisticated, refreshing, and unconventional: the Schloss delights discerning guests from all over the world. The hotel is in a quiet location on the shores of the Wörthersee with a wonderful beach and garden near the lively tourist towns of Pörtschach and Velden.
"My wife and I stayed for a week at the Schloss Seefels. Fantastic hotel, very clean, spacious room (suite with lake view and balcony), beautiful lake, good restaurants, friendly staff, good massage. It comes at a price but it is clearly worth it."RudyD06, August 2019 • Tripadvisor
for a holiday at the Schloss Seefels
- Privately owned Schloss hotel with an unique location on lake Wörthersee - embedded in a 3 hectare park area
- Friendly welcome and discrete service that fulfils wishes
- Swimming in the heated lake pool in every season - water temperature 28 degrees, even at icy temperatures
- Front row on the shores of lake Wörthersee - 1,100 sqm rock and lake spa to relax and enjoy
- Elegant guest rooms and suites with a light, airy atmosphere, balcony and lake view
- Luxurious breakfast à la carte in the winter garden or on the lake terrace
- Award-winning gastronomy in the Seefels restaurants, with probably Austria's most beautiful lake terrace
- High quality in all areas, Schloss cuisine was awarded with 2 Gault-Millau toques and the Seefels spa received 3 lilies from the Relax Guide
- Water sports offers on the Seefels beach (June to September)
- Motorboat service to the Golfclub Dellach (May to October)