Tennis courts are very similar in appearance, but they differ a lot in terms of atmosphere and scenery here. Both have style at Schloss Seefels by the Wörthersee. The nets are raised. The trees line the courts and stand guard. Now it's your time: service winner.
The three clay courts are prominently located at the magnificent Schloss entrance and are refreshingly shaded by the large trees in the private Schloss park. Use of the courts is included with Seefels pampering guarantee.
The Wörthersee tennis school offers professional training for all age groups under the direction of Alexander Hechenberger, state-certified ÖTV tennis coach. The offer includes:
- Age-appropriate training for children, adults, and seniors
- Training for beginners to competitive players
- Technique, tactics, coordination, and concentration training
- Child-friendly training in playful ways with balls and rackets
- Individual lesson (50 min.)
- 2-person lesson (50 min.)
- Small group lesson with max. 4 people with a similar skill level (50 min.)
- Tennis rackets are provided free of charge if required.
Training time from May to October by appointment.
After a training session with Alexander Hechenberger, a state-certified tennis coach from the ÖTV, your service on the court will be just as successful as the service provided in the Schloss: personal, attentive, and accurate in fulfilling your wishes.
Very special service for Seefels guests:
Playing on the sand courts is included in the pampering guarantee - whenever and as often as you want, subject to availability. If you wish, you can book professional tennis training in advance or directly on site. Tennis coach Alexander Hechenberger offers exclusive individual training to examine, stabilize, and improve technique, tactics, and coordination.
Depending on the number of tennis-playing guests, it may be that singles and doubles games form, the details of which are then philosophized about in the afternoon on the Porto Bello terrace or in the evening at Schlossbar - with the beautiful result: playing tennis in the Seefels has style.