Beautifully colorful - the junior suite with floral patterns and bold colors. The large living room/bedroom in an extravagant style is quiet and cool. The warm colors harmonize perfectly and make the junior suite an oasis of relaxation.
- 30 m² for 2 people, 1 double bed (180 x 200 cm), some with balcony and garden view
- Large living room/bedroom with double bed from Parisian artisan Tréca and seating furniture from Wittmann
- Writing desk with EVOline® Qi-Charger
- Smart-TV with 90+ Free-TV-channels
- Free WI-FI, telephone and safe
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Nespresso coffee maker and mini bar
- Bathroom with shower, separate toilet
- Dyson supersonic hairdryer, make-up mirror, scales
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Body care products
01. Does the Junior Suite have a separate living room?
The Junior Suite has a large living room/bedroom.
02. What view does the Junior Suite offer?
From the Junior Suite you have a view of the hotel entrance and the greenery.
03. Can I bring my dog?
We are very sorry, but your four-legged friend is not allowed at Schloss Seefels. We will be happy to recommend a kennel in the area.