Refreshing outlook on conferences and business events
Combine business with leisure and turn work, thinking, and meetings into "bleisure". The modernly equipped conference center with 2 conference rooms (27 m² and 92 m²) and natural light offers free WLAN, air conditioning, a break room, and a terrace with a view of the lake.
- Individual planning of your event and personal, on-site consultation
- The perfect location for every occasion
- Air-conditioned conference rooms with natural light (27 and 92 m²) with modern presentation equipment
- Seminar terrace or private foyer for coffee breaks
- Conference packages with exquisite hotel cuisine
- Meetings and relaxation in the most beautiful spot on the Wörthersee
- Free parking, electric car charging station, and free WLAN
Seminars at the Seefels
What awaits you?
- 71 rooms and suites with high-quality, stylish interior
- Private entrance to the conference area with foyer
- Gourmet restaurant "La Terrasse" awarded by Gault Millau - head chef Richard Hessl skillfully combines regional and seasonal cuisine with a touch of Asian
- Restaurant "Orangerie" - pleasant, airy atmosphere in the winter garden flooded with natural light with a view of the Wörthersee promises cuisine of the highest level
- Lake restaurant "Porto Bello" with the Seefels marina for motorboats and sailboats (in summer)
- Light, à la carte cuisine with the best of the best from the river, lake, and sea
- Schlossbar with lake terrace - "old school" at its finest. This first-class bar leaves nothing to be desired and is a popular meeting place for a vodka martini nightcap
- 1,100 m² rock spa with Finnish sauna, ladies' sauna, infrared salt cabin, steam bath, herbal steam bath, relaxation rooms, and tea and fruit bar
- Spa with outdoor panoramic hot tub, lake sauna, and year-round heated lake pool in the Wörthersee
- 5 treatment rooms with a lake view for massages as well as body and facial applications
- Dogs are not welcome in our restaurants and in the spa area.