Vacation on lake Wörthersee in the south of Austria is trendy.
The shimmering, turquoise blue color of lake Wörthersee is constant. Austria's Riviera is trendy and fulfills all the requirements for a safe summer vacation. The almost Mediterranean climate is noteable, which not only influences the ‘dolce far niente’ atmosphere, but also the quality of the delicious food.
Best leisure tips
at and around the Hotel Schloss Seefels
- Water sports activities on the Seefels beach. Water skiing, wake-surfing, SUP, rowing boat rental, banana and tire rides, motor boat tours and motor boat transfers
- Yoga on the Seefels beach – free for hotel guests
- Alpe-Adria-Golf on lake Wörthersee. The Alpe Adria Golf Card and individual green fees are available at the reception. 4 golf courses are nearby. GC Moosburg-Pörtschach, GC Dellach, GC Klagenfurt-Seltenheim and GC Velden-Köstenberg
- 3 hotel tennis courts. As a Seefels guest you play for free on red sand. Tennis training on request available.
- With the Seefels city bike you cycle around lake Wörthersee (approx. 50 km) and discover the beautiful landscape of forests and hills.
- Hiking along the Wörthersee hiking trail. Information and maps are available at reception. We will be happy to prepare a small packed lunch to go on request.
- The top Carinthian places of interest such as Hochosterwitz Castle or Pyramidenkogel can be reached within 30 minutes by car.