A hotspot for boaters, water sports enthusiasts, lifestylers, and yogis.
Seemingly overnight, as soon as the lake returns to its typical turquoise green colour, swimming season begins. Here, not only can you swim in the crystal-clear water, but you can also enjoy yourself on the Seefels beach with a motorboat ride and fun water sports offers.
No limits are set to enjoy your time by the lake
- 1 round water skiing or wakeboarding | € 30
- Wakesurfing | € 3.9 per minute
- Tubes (min. 2 people) | € 25 per person
- Banana boat (min. 3 people) | € 25 per person
- Sofa (min. 3 people) | € 25 per person
- Small lake round trip 30 min. | € 105
- Big lake round trip 60 min. | € 200
- Boat with driver 60 min. | € 200
- Pörtschach west bay | € 45
- Auen / Ungeheuer | € 70
- Velden / Schloss / Seespitz / Casino | € 95
- Dellach / Bistro Südsee | € 35
- Dellach golf transfer | min. spend € 35
- Maria Wörth / Pörtschach east bay | € 65
- Reifnitz / Lakeside | € 95
- Krumpendorf / See.Gast.Haus | € 110
- Klagenfurt / Lido / Maria Loretto | € 125
- Seepark Hotel | € 150
Price for 1 to 5 persons
Waiting time (from 5 min or more) is charged with € 2.5 per minute
Cancellation terms & conditions
Free cancellation up 24 hours prior.
Late cancellation less than 24 house prior or No-Show is charged with 80 % of the agreed service.
Namaste on the lake – by the heated lake pool. With the wonderful view of the Pörtschach Bay and the Pyramidenkogel, the Yoga exercises are particularly effective. The gentle flow of the water, the beautiful surroundings and the fresh breeze support the 60-minute exercise, which give you strength for the day. Michi Juvan, sports and health coach walks you through the yoga practice several times a week - the participation is part of the Seefels pampering guarantee. Please sign in for the courses at the spa reception in good time ahead, as the participation is limited.