The southern jewel will get you moving in the water and on land.
The colours of lake Wörthersee are so uniquely beautiful, and the landscape is just as distinctive and unmistakable. Nestled between the Ossiacher Tauern in the north and the Karawanks in the south, the lake provides a vast active offer: from lively water sports right on the Seefels beach to the best marked biking and hiking paths on which you can discover hidden spots with spectacular views.
Not only can you play on the hotel's 3 tennis courts with red sand, but you can also play for free. Use of the courts is part of the Seefels pamper guarantee.
The tennis school Wörthersee offers under the direction of Alexander Hechenberger, state-certified tennis teacher ÖTV, professional coaching for all ages. Our tennis offer:
- Age-appropriate training for children, adults and seniors
- Advanced training from beginner to performance player
- Technique, tactics, coordination and concentration training
- Child-friendly training in the playful handling of different tennis balls and tennis rackets
- Individual lesson (50 min.)
- 2-session training 50 min.)
- Group training for up to 4 persons on similar levels (50 min.)
- Tennis rackets are provided free of charge if required.
Training time from May to September by appointment.
For appointments, please contact our hotel reception or directly Alexander Hechenberger.
Tel. +43 664 14 24 056
The 55 km long loop hiking trail on the Wörthersee leads over gentle hills, along wide forest paths, and through fragrant forests. The hike starts practically right outside the hotel door, and the Seefels motor boat will take you to the starting and end point of the hike.
Go on a ride around the Wörthersee with the Seefels rental bike or by e-bike. The "Wörthersee Car-Free" event that takes place once a year is a must. The 40 km long tour around the lake is also a wonderful experience. With such spectacular views, pedalling is easy. The region also fascinates race cyclists. The challenging routes are well frequented throughout the year thanks to the mild climate. On the Wörthersee tour portal, you will find valuable tips for hikes and bike tours in the region.
A (still) well-kept secret is the quiet beauty of winter on the Wörthersee. Even off the slopes, winter offers nature experiences with many sunny hours. Whether ice skating on the pond, the Moosburger Teich, a snowshoe hike in the Dobratsch Nature Park, or a ski tour in the Nockberge mountains, you are guaranteed to find pure enjoyment.
that get you moving
- 3 sand tennis courts – hotel guests can play for free
- Seefels rental bikes
- Motorboat service to the starting and end point of the hike on the Wörthersee
- Active and relaxation program, 3x weekly in July and August
- Water sports opportunities on the Seefels beach
- Up to 33 % green fee discount at 12 Carinthian golf facilities
- Map material for hikes and bike tours available at the reception desk