Fine dining in the gourmet restaurant La Terrasse on lake Wörthersee.
In summer, it is one of the most beautiful lake terraces in Austria. Sophisticated, light, and airy. In winter, an elegant interior reflecting the lake Wörthersee colours of turquoise, green, and gold. The gourmet restaurant La Terrasse in Hotel Schloss Seefels offers fine dining year-round of the highest quality.
Since 2001, restaurant guide Gault Millau has awarded Seefels cuisine, and since Richard Hessl took over kitchen management, the cuisine has almost continuously been awarded with 2 toques. Falstaff awarded the one-of-a-kind taste of the regional and seasonal dishes with 3 forks and A la Carte has given it 3 stars. The cuisine is unique thanks to a touch of Asian influence, which the creator of all the palate-pleasers adds to select dishes.
"My wife and I stayed for a week at the Schloss Seefels. Fantastic hotel, very clean, spacious room (suite with lake view and balcony), beautiful lake, good restaurants, friendly staff, good massage. It comes at a price but it is clearly worth it."RudyD06 • Tripadvisor
Why dine at La Terrasse?
- Fine, elegant dining
- One of the most beautiful lake terraces on lake Wörthersee
- Head chef Richard Hessl and his 13 years of consistent high quality
- Regional and seasonal highlights with Asian influences
- Creative amuse bouche compositions
- 4-course gourmet menu, from € 74
- 330 fine wines
- Competent wine advice from the 4 sommeliers Johannes Doujak, René Hofmann, Claudia Mak and Robert Prüggler
- Attentive, discrete service
- Stylish atmosphere without background music