1 King size bed
Balcony with lake view
Unwind, take a seat on the sofa, relax, and enjoy the view from the furnished balcony of the turquoise-blue lake Wörthersee. This well-arranged suite has a separate living room/bedroom as well as a bathroom with bathtub and shower. The harmonious coordination of various pink and green nuances makes this suite a feel-good oasis and reflects the southern way of living.
Ready to enjoy
The who's who of designers create a unique holiday world full of surprises.
- 55 m² for 2 people, 1 king size bed (200 x 200 cm), facing the lake with a balcony
- Living room with design upholstered furniture, upon request the sofa can be adapted as an extra bed
- Bedroom with king size bed from the Parisian artisan Tréca
- Balcony over the Schloss garden with a view of lake Wörthersee
- Large walk-in-closet
- Free WLAN, telephone and safe
- Smart-TV with 90+ Free-TV-channels
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Nespresso coffee maker and mini bar
- Bathroom with bathtub and shower, double sink, separate toilet
- Make-up mirror, hair dryer, scales, soft bathrobe, and slippers
- Body care products
Price per room
25.05.2022 - 08.01.2023
from € 710 to € 1,050
All prices are per room and day in EURO including the Seefels pampering guarantee and à la carte Schloss breakfast.
The local tax and accommodation tax are not included in the daily price and is € 2.60 per person and day for those 16 and older.
01. Is this room barrier-free?
Unfortunately, the suite is not suited for people with disabilities. Please get in touch with us directly.
02. Does the suite have a balcony?
The suite has a balcony with a lake view.
03. Is it possible to have a suite connecting to a double room?
Unfortunately, the booking of a Superior suite with connecting doors to a double room is not possible. Please get in touch with us directly.
04. What if I suffer from allergies?
We will prepare the room as best as we can. However, we would like to point out that all of our rooms and suites are equipped with carpet flooring.