1 Master bed
180° lake view, no balcony
This gem of a suite shines and sparkles with everything from its Treca mattress from Paris and original pieces of furniture by Vienna's furniture workshop Kroupa to the wallpaper with a unique metal look with matte and glossy effects in gold and silver by "Wohnen mit Stil". With 2 floors including a master bedroom and lake view, it is an absolute novelty. In the "Udo Jürgens" tower suite, you are a little bit closer to heaven.
Merci. Merci. Merci. Für die Stunden Chérie.
The luxury suite in the striking Seefels tower was dedicated to the former long-term guest and entertainer Udo Jürgens.
- 55 m² for 2 people, master bed (220 x 220 x 75 cm), 180° lake view, no balcony
- Artfully decorated master bed with spacious measurements
- Haute couture mattress by Parisian manufacturer Treca for the "Savoir dormir à la francaise"
- 180° view of lake Wörthersee
- Bathroom with whirlpool tub, barrier-free shower, double sink, make-up mirror, Dyson hair dryer, scales
- Toilet on the 1st floor and toilet with Aqua System on the 2nd floor
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Body care products
- Smart-TV with 90+ Free-TV-channels
- Free WLAN, telephone and safe
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Nespresso coffee machine and mini bar
Price per room
25.05.2022 - 08.01.2023
from € 810 to € 1,200
All prices are per room and day in EURO including the Seefels pampering guarantee and à la carte Schloss breakfast.
The local tax and accommodation tax are not included in the daily price and is € 2.60 per person and day for those 16 and older.
01. Is the suite barrier-free?
You can reach the bedroom on the 2nd floor by stairs. Therefore, this suite is not suited for people with disabilities.
02. Does this suite have a balcony?
The "Udo Jürgens" tower suite offers a wonderful view of the Wörthersee but does not have a balcony.
03. Is air conditioning available in the suite?
The entire house is air conditioned, and the temperature in the suite can be individually adjusted.
04. Do the musical notes on the banister have a special meaning?
On the glass of the banister are the notes of the song "Merci. Merci. Merci. Für die Stunden Chérie" by Udo Jürgens.