1 master bed
180° lake view, no balcony
This gem of a suite shines and sparkles with everything from its Treca mattress from Paris and original pieces of furniture by Vienna's furniture workshop Kroupa to the wallpaper with a unique metal look with matte and glossy effects in gold and silver by "Wohnen mit Stil". With 2 floors including a master bedroom and lake view, it is an absolute novelty. In the "Udo Jürgens" tower suite, you are a little bit closer to heaven.
"Udo Jürgens" tower suite
- 55 m² for 2 people, master bed (220 x 220 x 75 cm), 180° lake view, no balcony
- Artfully decorated master bed with spacious measurements
- Haute couture mattress by Parisian manufacturer Treca for the "Savoir dormir à la francaise"
- 180° view of lake Wörthersee
- Bathroom with whirlpool tub, barrier-free shower, double sink, make-up mirror, hair dryer, scales
- Toilet on the 1st floor and toilet with Aqua System on the 2nd floor
- Soft bathrobe and slippers
- Body care products by L’Occitane
- 90+ international TV programmes and 6 Sky programmes
- Free WLAN, telephone and safe
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Nespresso coffee machine, mini bar
Price per person
06.01. - 09.04.2020
09.04. - 21.05.2020
21.05. - 26.06.2020
26.06. - 10.07.2020
10.07. - 16.08.2020
16.08. - 30.08.2020
30.08. - 13.09.2020
13.09. - 01.11.2020
01. Is the suite barrier-free?
You can reach the bedroom on the 2nd floor by stairs. Therefore, this suite is not suited for people with disabilities.
02. Does this suite have a balcony?
The "Udo Jürgens" tower suite offers a wonderful view of the Wörthersee but does not have a balcony.
03. Is air conditioning available in the suite?
The entire house is air conditioned, and the temperature in the suite can be individually adjusted.
04. Do the musical notes on the banister have a special meaning?
On the glass of the banister are the notes of the song "Merci. Merci. Merci. Für die Stunden Chérie" by Udo Jürgens.