1 double bed
facing the lake, no balcony
In the new luxury suites overlooking lake Wörthersee, the who is who of interior designers can be experienced: lounge furniture from the Bielefelder Werkstätten. Tables from Rolf Benz. Molto Luce lamps. Lights from FLOS. Crystal chandelier. Made-to-measure furniture. The finest fabrics. And colors that couldn't be more noble: mother-of-pearl, cream, ivory, silver and light taupe. Embroidery and trimmings add playful accents and create an exciting contrast to the linear pieces of furniture in the spacious suites.
The tower suites become luxury suites.
The result is a stylish living area. A worlds full of contrasts, in which (handcraft)art plays a major role.
- 40 m² for 2 to 3 people, 1 double bed (180 x 200 cm), facing the lake without a balcony
- Entrance hall with large walk-in closet
- Large living room/bedroom with exquisite interior in the colors mother-of-pearl, ivory, silver and taupe in combination with custom-made furniture from well-known designers and a view of lake Wörthersee
- King size bed with haute couture mattress from the Parisian manufacturer Treca for the "savoir dormir à la francaise"
- 90+ international TV programmes and 6 Sky programmes
- Free WLAN, telephone and safe
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Free mini bar with mineral water and soft drinks
- Bathroom with whirlpool tub, barrier-free shower, separate toilet, 2 sinks
- Make-up mirror, Dyson-hair dryer, scales, soft bathrobe, and slippers
- Bio-Naturals body care products with selected plant extracts and organic essential oils - 100% vegan
Price per room
28.04.2021 - 31.10.2021
from € 506 to € 826
All prices are per room and day in EURO including the Seefels pampering guarantee and à la carte Schloss breakfast.
The local tax and accommodation tax are not included in the daily price and is € 2.60 per person and day for those 16 and older.
01. Does the suite have a balcony?
The suite has a gorgeous view of the lake but no balcony.
02. How big is the bathroom?
The spacious marble bathroom has 2 separate sinks, a barrier-free shower, and a whirlpool tub with a view of the garden.
03. Do you have a wedding suite?
The Tower suite is perfectly sutied for this. We will be happy to take special requests.
04. Can I bring my dog along?
Dogs are allowed in the rooms, in the hotel lobby, and in the Schlossbar (on a lead). We charge € 40 / day, not including food. This suite is not suitable, because it doesn't have a balcony.