1 double bed
facing the lake, no balcony
In the new luxury suites overlooking lake Wörthersee, the who is who of interior designers can be experienced: lounge furniture from the Bielefelder Werkstätten. Tables from Rolf Benz. Molto Luce lamps. Lights from FLOS. Crystal chandelier. Made-to-measure furniture. The finest fabrics. And colors that couldn't be more noble: mother-of-pearl, cream, ivory, silver and light taupe. Embroidery and trimmings add playful accents and create an exciting contrast to the linear pieces of furniture in the spacious suites.
- 40 m² for 2 people, 1 double bed (180 x 200 cm), facing the lake without a balcony
- Entrance hall
- Large living room/bedroom with exquisite interior in the colors mother-of-pearl, ivory, silver and taupe in combination with custom-made furniture from well-known designers and a view of lake Wörthersee
- King size bed with haute couture mattress from the Parisian manufacturer Treca for the "savoir dormir à la francaise"
- 90+ international TV programmes and 6 Sky programmes as well as streaming service Netflix
- Free WLAN, telephone, USB-connection and safe
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Free mini bar with mineral water and soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Marble bathroom with whirlpool tub, barrier-free shower, separate toilet, 2 sinks
- Make-up mirror, Dyson-hair dryer, scales, soft bathrobe, and slippers
- Bio-Naturals body care products with selected plant extracts and organic essential oils - 100% vegan
Price per room
28.04.2021 - 31.10.2021
from € 506 to € 826
All prices are per room and day in EURO including the Seefels pampering guarantee and à la carte Schloss breakfast.
The local tax and accommodation tax are not included in the daily price and is € 2.60 per person and day for those 16 and older.
01. Does the suite have a balcony?
The suite has a gorgeous view of the lake but no balcony.
02. How big is the bathroom?
The spacious marble bathroom has 2 separate sinks, a barrier-free shower, and a whirlpool tub with a view of the garden.
03. Do you have a wedding suite?
The Tower suite is perfectly sutied for this. We will be happy to take special requests.
04. Can I bring my dog along?
Dogs are allowed in the rooms, in the hotel lobby, and in the Schlossbar (on a lead). We charge € 40 / day, not including food. This suite is not suitable, because it doesn't have a balcony.