Sleeps up to 2 people
1 Double bed
Terrace with lake view
In the new luxury suites overlooking lake Wörthersee, the who is who of interior designers can be experienced: lounge furniture from the Bielefelder Werkstätten. Tables from Rolf Benz. Molto Luce lamps. Lights from FLOS. Crystal chandelier. Made-to-measure furniture. The finest fabrics. And colors that couldn't be more noble: mother-of-pearl, cream, ivory, silver and light taupe. Embroidery and trimmings add playful accents and create an exciting contrast to the linear pieces of furniture in the spacious suites.
Extravagant luxury suites
Wow look in subtle pearl, champagne and taupe colours.
- 40 m² for 2 people, 1 double bed (180 x 200 cm), facing the lake with a terrace
- Entrance hall
- Large living room/bedroom with exquisite interior in the colors mother-of-pearl, ivory, silver and taupe in combination with custom-made furniture from well-known designers and a view of lake Wörthersee
- Double bed with haute couture mattress from the Parisian manufacturer Treca for the "savoir dormir à la francaise"
- Smart-TV with 90+ Free-TV-channels
- Free WLAN, telephone, USB-connection and safe
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Nespresso coffee machine and mini bar
- Marble bathroom with whirlpool tub, barrier-free shower, separate toilet, 2 sinks
- Make-up mirror, Dyson-hair dryer, scales, soft bathrobe, and slippers
- Body care products
Price per room
25.05.2022 - 08.01.2023
from €810 to €1,200
All prices are per room and day in EURO including the Seefels pampering guarantee and à la carte Schloss breakfast.
The local tax and accommodation tax are not included in the daily price and is € 2.60 per person and day for those 16 and older.
01. Does the suite have a balcony?
The suite has a terrace from which you enjoy gorgeous views of the lake.
02. How big is the bathroom?
The spacious marble bathroom has 2 separate sinks, a barrier-free shower, and a whirlpool tub with a view of the garden.
03. Do you have a wedding suite?
The Tower suite is perfectly sutied for this. We will be happy to take special requests.
04. Can I bring my dog along?
Dogs and pets are not welcome at Schloss Seefels. We are happy to recommend a dog nursery close by.